We run a series of interactive lunchtime workshops throughout the year which focus on the different types of alternative investments we offer to private clients. The events take place at our London office and are delivered by senior members of our investment teams. As well as (hopefully) providing stimulating and enlightening content, these workshops give clients the opportunity to talk to our team, ask questions and meet other Connection Capital clients.
Examples of typical subjects covered include:
- Private company valuations
- Management buyout, growth capital and private debt investment comparison
- Structuring a private equity transaction
- Key components of value growth
- UK banking environment for SMEs
- Pricing risk (Senior debt vs mezzanine vs unitranche)
- Examples of different debt transactions
- The fund universe and the place of alternatives within it
- Using alternative fund strategies to boost returns and reduce volatility
- Identifying un-correlated returns
- Our fund sourcing and diligence process
To find out about our upcoming workshops, please get in touch or register with us to receive an invitation to the next one.